Wednesday, July 8, 2015

BUYER BEWARE - HORROR FANS AND PARANORMAL FANS POSSIBLE SCAMMER JENNY SPAIN

*** UPDATE:  SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2015

Last evening, Trent Haaga, the writer of Deadgirl contacted me on here.  He reached out to apologize and offer to make this situation better.  This is way more than Jenny Spain has done.  I wanted to add an update on here to show my appreciation for his reaching out to me. He is a great writer and I did enjoy the movie, Deadgirl. Please check out Trent's IMDB and see what cool projects he's been involved in. The positive of this situation is that I just found another cool horror person. My husband and I have some new horror movies to check out.

As far as Jenny Spain goes, she still hasn't refunded my money, contacted me or sent the poster.  Please be aware that if she is selling anything on any of her profile pages that she is not a safe seller. ***


I don't know of a webpage that allows a person to review a buying experience from an individual seller. Since I had a bad experience with a seller on Facebook/PayPal, I wanted to share that experience with everyone in hopes that it doesn't happen to anyone else.

As of July 8th, 2015, Jenny Spain has yet to answer me on why she hasn't refunded my $45 or why she never sent the poster out.  She continues to post on her page about how "wonderful her life is" and how she is out doing all sorts of fun stuff, going here and there.  All while the people who sent her money for autographed posters are waiting for an explanation as to why she hasn't refunded, etc. We can all see her clearly posting on her wall about her daily outings with not one clear explanation to the possible autograph scam she pulled on all of us.

I am not the only one this happened to.  I have been in contact with several people who have been a "victim" of this situation. 


Jenny Spain's IMDB profile:  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2765991/
Facebook profile page:  https://www.facebook.com/JennySpain

The following are actual screen shots from Jenny Spain's Facebook wall, direct messages, and text messages between her and myself. This starts in August 2014 and goes on until January 2015.  She will not contact me about a refund or anything to do with this situation as of now.

Please think twice about purchasing anything from Jenny Spain.  Like I said, I haven't received a refund, the autographed poster or an explanation.



 




HERE ARE THE EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN JENNY SPAIN AND MYSELF

  • Conversation started August 16, 2014
  • Heather Haberman
    8/16, 12:05am
    Heather Haberman


    Hi Jenny. If you still have Deadgirl posters available, I would like to purchase a signed one from you. ~Heather
    • September 9, 2014
    • Jenny Spain
      9/9, 2:48pm
      Jenny Spain


      Hi Heather,

      I do have a couple posters still available smile emoticon https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5B7LNP68DJN5N#m
    • September 12, 2014
    • Heather Haberman
      9/12, 9:29pm
      Heather Haberman


      Hi Jenny,

      I just purchased a poster from you! I saw that you had said you only had two more left! I'm so glad I noticed your reply and then your post!

      I'm excited to add your poster and autograph to our collection!

      Heather smile emoticon
    • September 13, 2014
    • Jenny Spain
      9/13, 4:45am
      Jenny Spain


      Awesome! I will check Paypal tomorrow. Did you ask for it to be personalized?

      If you want it personalized you can send it through FB or Paypal smile emoticon
    • September 13, 2014
    • Heather Haberman
      9/13, 8:14am
      Heather Haberman


      I would like it personalized however you would like to sign it, thank you! smile emoticon
    • September 13, 2014
    • Jenny Spain
      9/13, 1:20pm
      Jenny Spain


      Great! I hope you will like it. Posters are being shipped out today. smile emoticon
    • Heather Haberman
      9/13, 2:20pm
      Heather Haberman


      YAY I definitely will!! I already have a place saved for it. I'll post a photo once I get it framed, etc. Thank you so much! Have a great weekend! smile emoticon ~ Heather














                                                                                               October 11, 2014

  • Heather Haberman
    10/11, 12:33pm
    Heather Haberman


    Hi Jenny,

    Just checking on the posters. When you mailed them out on September 13th, did you send out the posters via USPS or UPS? Just so I know which delivery service to keep an eye out for. Our mail person isn't very reliable when it comes to packages. smile emoticon
  • October 12, 2014
  • Jenny Spain
    10/12, 11:44am
    Jenny Spain


    Hi Heather! I sent out messages on Paypal. The posters have not been sent out yet. I made an order for a little something special to send out with the posters and I'm just waiting on that. smile emoticon

    Yes it will be USPS grin emoticon
  • Heather Haberman
    10/12, 1:12pm
    Heather Haberman


    Hi Jenny,

    Very cool! I'll have to check my Paypal account. I may have to fix my mail notification on there. I'm not receiving mail notifications on my business email any longer.

    I didn't want to bother you but I wanted to make sure that it wasn't due to arrive yet. Our mail woman has been giving people in our neighborhood issues with delivering packages! smile emoticon

    Thank you so much! Have a great Sunday!
  • Jenny Spain
    10/12, 1:20pm
    Jenny Spain


    Your welcome. You have a wonderful day as well smile emoticon





  • January 3
  • Heather Haberman
    1/3, 12:20am
    Heather Haberman


    Hi Jenny,

    Just checking in after the holidays to see if you had a set date on when you're sending out the Dead Girl posters? I know you had said back in October that you had ordered something to go along with them.

    Hope you have a great holiday season! And Happy New Year!

    Thanks, Heather! smile emoticon

  • January 9
  • Heather Haberman
    1/9, 10:36pm
    Heather Haberman


    Hi Jenny,

    I am checking in again! You haven't answered back my last two emails, one on here and one to your gmail (spain.jenny@gmail.com). I know you're very busy and I hate to keep bothering you! Do you have a status on the autographed Dead Girl poster, when is it being sent out?

    Thanks, Heather

Heather Haberman rottngirl@gmail.com

Jan 6
to spain.jenny
Dear Jenny,

I reached out to you Facebook on January 3rd to see what the status was on the autographed Dead Girl poster and I haven't heard back from you.

On September 13th, 2014 via Facebook you stated the poster was being shipped out on that day.
October came around and I hadn't received the poster yet. So I reached out to you on October 11th, 2014 to see which mail carrier you used to send the poster so that I could track it somehow. You had stated to me that you hadn't sent the posters yet because you had purchased something to go along with them and were waiting for the items.

On October 22nd, 2014 you had tagged me in a Facebook post stating that you had finally gotten your order in and that you were getting everything ready to ship.

I let the holidays pass because I know that everyone is busy during that time of year.
Now it's January 2015; I emailed you on January 3rd to see if you had an actual date of when you were sending the poster out and I have not heard anything back from you.

Today is January 5th, please let me know what is going on with my order. It has been paid for since September 12th, 2014.

I decided to reach out through Paypal because I don't know what else to do.  I am also reaching out through this email account because it has been four months now.
Please let me know what is going on with the poster.  If you do not have the poster, please refund me my $45 to rottngirl@gmail.com.  I feel that I have been patient, nice and understanding about all of this.  And I feel that I am owed an explanation along with the poster I purchased and/or my $45 returned to me.

Thank you for your time! Heather Haberman

  • Jenny Spain
    1/10, 1:07am
    Jenny Spain


    Hi Heather, I'm currently going thru some legal stuff and working with a lawyer. You are more than welcome to call me.

    Its a very bad situation.

    Feel free to text or call **CELL NUMBER REMOVED** my cell
  • January 10
  • Heather Haberman
    1/10, 11:43pm
    Heather Haberman


    Hi Jenny,

    I am sorry to hear that you are going through some bad stuff right now. I'm confused as to what that has to do with getting the poster to me. But I'm sure you wouldn't be mentioning it unless it did.

    I was starting to really worry about this entire situation because I had a few guys contact me through Facebook wondering if I knew anything about the posters or if I had, in fact, ordered and received one. And then I hadn't heard from you.

    Here is my cell **CELL NUMBER REMOVED** so that you know my number when it comes through your phone. I may give you a text tomorrow. smile emoticon
  •  

  • January 19
  • Heather Haberman
    1/19, 8:19pm
    Heather Haberman


    Jenny,

    It seems like you are really busy these days. And I'm not sure what is going with you legally. I have text messaged a few times; and I am not one to play phone tag. Actually I shouldn't be the one contacting you at all because I honored my end of the purchase. You offered a product that you took money for and have not sent it or explained why you haven't sent it.

    As of right now I am not sure why I (and a few other people who have reached out to me regarding the Posters) are pulled into this situation.

    I have been nothing but nice to you since September and I feel I deserve an explanation as to what's going on. It's been since September that you have my $45 and I have nothing to show for it. I really feel as if I have been taken for this money and I don't understand why.

    Please, when you have a minute, just let me know why I am not receiving the Poster and/or why you are not returning the $45 to via PayPal.

    Thank you! Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment