Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Michael Myers ~ the faces behind the mask.

What a great way to get ready for the Halloween/autumn/fall season then to write about a classic Boogeyman that has been scaring the hell out of us since the late '70s.

There have been several men who have played this iconic character over the years. So I threw together a list showing all of them.

Halloween (1978)

Nick Castle ~ The Shape ~ The Original Michael Myers  ~
  • Nick Castle played Michael Myers whenever he was on screen with the mask on.

Tony Moran ~ Michael Myers (Age 23)
  • Tony Moran played Michael Myers when the mask was removed.  He is the face of Michael.

[  Will Sandin ~ Michael Myers (Age 6) ]


(My husband and I with Tony Moran ~ 2013)












Halloween II (1981)

Dick Warlock ~ The Shape

[ Archive Footage:  Tony Moran ~ Michael Myers (Age 23) ]

(My husband and I with Dick Warlock - 2011)

Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982)

. . . . . . I still can't get that damn music (from the commercial) out of my head!

Moving on . . .

Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (1988)

George P. Wilbur ~ Michael Myers

[ Erik Preston ~ Young Michael Myers ]

(My husband and I with George P. Wilbur - 2014)











Halloween 5 (1989)

Don Shanks ~ Michael Myers

[ George P. Wilbur ~ Stunt Player ]

Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers aka Halloween 6 (1995)

George P. Wilbur ~ The Shape aka Michael Myers


IF YOU'RE STILL WITH ME . . .

Halloween H20: 20 Years Later (1998)

Chris Durand ~ The Shape

Halloween:  Resurrection (2002)

Brad Loree ~ Michael Myers


AND FINALLY FOR THE ROB ZOMBIE FANS OUT THERE :

Rob Zombie's Halloween (2007)

Tyler Mane ~ Michael Myers

[ Daeg Faerch ~ Michael Myers (Age 10) ]

Rob Zombie's Halloween (2009)

Tyler Mane ~ Michael Myers

[ Chase Wright Vanek ~ Young Michael Myers ]

Hey, Nick Castle, (if you're reading this) my husband and I are waiting to meet you.  We would like to complete our collection of original Michael Myers' autographs, 1-6!

I'll wrap this up with a photo of my husband and I with the man himself - John Carpenter - 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment